Welcome to our B2B-Shop
1. The minimum order value is €300.
2. All articles available in the B2B shop are on stock. We deliver your order usually within a week.
3. Transport cost is not included in the product price. We ship with DHL for 6,50 Euro within Germany and 10 Euro within the EU. We deliver to Germany, Belgium, France, Greece, United Kingdom and Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Sweden and Spain.
4. We accept payment by bank transfer, Paypal, Klarna, Mastercard and Credit Card. Note that we only accept payment on account by clients whose business is in Germany and who have been placing orders with us before (frequent buyers).
5. We suggest a margin of 3,6. For example: The wholesale price for a bracelet is 2,50 netof tax (2,97 gross). Your retail price should be 9,00 Euro. You are allowed a maximum of 10% difference from our suggested retail price.
6. You will have access to campaign, product and lifestyle images you can share on your social media channels and your homepage for marketing and promotion. Blush Indigo Jewellery must be linked to @blushindigo and specifically named in all your activities when using our images.
Of what base material is Blush Indigo jewellery made of?
All Bali bracelets are made of colorful Matsuno glass beads from Japan.The base metal is brass, gold or silver plated. All 24k gold dipped made in Germany and Italy. On top the silver colour is plated with rhodium, which is a very hard metal that protects the silver from oxidizing.
Each piece is unique and individually made so there may be slight variations in colour, size, shape or texture.
Can the gold plating rub off?
Our plating is of high quality. However it is only a layer. It will fade over time because of contact with clothes, hard surfaces, sweat, perfume, hairspray, air pollution and others. Everyday or very frequent wear may speed up this process, especially on items like bracelets, which have more frequent contact with surfaces. The same goes for the silverlined beads. The gold or silver color will fade over time, due to the wire which will rub of on the inside.
Where best to keep my jewellery when I'm at home?
When you're not wearing your jewelry you should keep them in a secure place, like jewelry boxes. Do not keep your jewelry in the bathroom because all of the moisture from your shower and sink will make the pieces tarnish extra quickly.Avoid direct contact with water and chemical products e.g. soap, perfume, abrasive products.Do not wear jewelry when in the swimming pool, sauna/steam room or while bathing or showering. Chlorine, hairspray, oils, moisturizers & perfumes can all cause tarnishing and damage. Remove jewelry when doing household tasks and while in the gym.
How can I take care of my jewelry?
Gently wipe jewelry clean with a soft cloth after each wear to remove make up and oils (from skin). Coil chains gently to prevent damage in storage. Don’t yank or pull chains.You should treat your jewelry like any other wardrobe item.Do you repair Blush Indigo jewellery?Sorry, we cannot. Note that all bracelets are strong enough to weather your everyday life. Please accept that we cannot repair or exchange bracelets that are broken because on some mishap on your part. If your jewellery breaks due to a production error, you have the right to claim compensation within 6 months from the date you purchased your products. This will, however, only apply if you are able to provide valid proof of the date of purchase. If you are able to provide such proof, you will receive a new piece.
Please contact us via email stating your order number, description and photo of the damage.Please note that you cannot claim any compensation for complains about the gold or silver plating since their perdurance depends upon your individual treatment and care.
Can I order the bracelets in a size of my choice?
No. All bracelets are one size, but adjustable in size to a certain degree. However they are often differences due to the production process. We recommend that you leave us additional information in the check-out process. Do you have small or strong wrists? What colors do you prefer?Some articles like the Hello Tassel bracelet with mixed colors may vary from the product pictured as stated in the product description. You will find a box for your notes in the order process. We will do our best to consider it. If you are unsure about anything please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How are the working conditions of the craftsmen?
All bracelets are handmade by Balinese men and women who work from home. This way they can be with their family and have a steady income. From the beginning we made it clear that we wanted no factory made bracelets. All our artisans are from the moslem minority in Bali, who are famous for their craftsmanship. Originally from Java, they are seeking a better life in Bali. We are working closely with our producer and head-craftsmen in Bali and check in on the production whenever we are on the island. Follow us on Instagram to get more insights about our production and life in Bali.